1. This line is regular size text.
2. This line is the same size as the line above and is bold.
3. This line is one size smaller than regular text.
4. This line is two sizes smaller than regular text.
5. This is regular size text, again.
6. This line is one size bigger than regular size text.
7. This line is two sizes bigger than regular size text.
8. All the above lines are aligned to the left hand side of the page.
9. This line is aligned in the center of the page
10. This line is aligned to the right hand side of the page.
11. This line is underlined.
12. This line has the attribute 'strikethrough'.
13. The last part of this line is superscript.
14. The last part of this line is subscript
15. This line illustrates the use of colour with text.
16. Below is a ( two row, two column ) table aligned to the left of the page and restricted to 200 pixels wide.
17. Below is a ( four row, six column ) table, 400 pixels wide and
centered on the page.
18. Below is a ( five row, one column ) table, aligned
to the right hand side of the page and 150 pixels wide.
19. Below is an example of nested tables.